How To Find Private Health Insurance Plans In Florida
Do you like spending money for nothing? Neither do we. But if you don't have health insurance right now, that's what will happen. The recently passed tax penalty is causing an overload of traffic on federal insurance websites and nobody has time for that. Since we don't have a state-specific marketplace, your best option is to find a private health insurance plan in Florida.
Sounds easy enough, but we've all been there. You want to find a plan, so you wait for 40 minutes to speak with an agent, only to be told you can't be helped without an ID number! Or even worse - you're disconnected from the line!
Finding healthcare coverage doesn't have to give you a headache. After all, isn't the goal to feel healthy?
Enter - the independent insurance agent. FirstQuoteHealth.com offers an alternative to spending hours researching and comparing medical plans on your own. This website is the only resource you'll need to find a customized health insurance plan for you and your family.
How Does It Work?
- Enter some basic info to get general pricing on healthcare plans in your area.
- Sign up for a consultation with a licensed insurance agent.
- You'll get a call from an agent in minutes - or the next business day, if you use the site at night or over the weekend.
- Your agent will ask questions to see what type of plan you're looking for and what price range works for you.
- Then your new best friend (your agent) will put together options for a healthcare plan tailored to your needs.
- After searching for the best quotes and negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf, your agent will report back to you and all you need to do is pick one!
What Will It Cost Me?
Nothing. Nope. Nada. That's right, when you use First Quote Health, you'll have access to free expert advice! No hidden costs. No fees. Just personalized, unbiased support from an insurance pro.
This website closely monitors the insurance market, so if there's a plan that can cover you, your agent will find it. They want to help you find the best deal because you are their customer, not the insurance company.
Most corporations who offer employee insurance also use an independent agent. Just because you're in between jobs or working part time doesn't mean you shouldn't have the same luxury.
It's Your Health Insurance Plan. YOU Decide What It Covers
Skip the hassle of talking to big insurance companies that don't care about you. Go to someone you can trust. Call today to speak with an independent agent for FREE!